Hello everyone from Smyrna Tennessee

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. My inlaws just moved to TN, never been there but heading down there thanksgiving week, heard its a beautiful state.

Welcome fellow Smyrnanite! Lived in Smyrna since 1991. Stop by the golf course sometime and let's talk muzzleloaders.

Jcollins8682 said:
I'm just getting into muzzleloading. love the forum board lots of info..

Welcome. If you don't have one already, one of the 1st order of business is to research and then purchase a M-L. Decide what you want to do, check regs where you may hunt, then go forth.

Welcome! Lots of good information is available on this forum. I took my first deer with a ML this October, and whatI read here was invaluable in making my hunt a success.

I got two muzzleloaders now had a Omega z5 I think for about 5 or 6 years shot it 10 times maybe just picked up a CVA Accura Mr nitride just ordered the Blackhorn 209 breech plug new bullets from Carlos. used to live in Michigan two weeks out of the year for muzzleloader so was never big into it. I live in Tennessee now and live on Percy Priest Lake 14000 acres to hunt which I hunt with my boat 30 ft party hut pontoon. only allowed to use shotgun or muzzleloader. I'm hooked muzzeloading is a blast I'm really looking to get a smokeless or a couple of them like Carlos said they get addicting.---- Would really like to know how far and accurate you can shoot deer with my Omega, Acura Mr and Optima v2 thinking about buying an Optima for the kids or guest that go with me to hunt.

Back