Hello from Mississippi

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

c0mp73r

Reaction score
Hey all, I'm a new guy. Comin at you from Mississippi (for the time being). I'm originally from Jamestown, TN (home of SGT Alvin York) but I have lived a large chunk (10 years or so) in Washington State stationed at Fort Lewis. I'm currently stationed at Camp Shelby, MS training mobilizing Soldiers for Afghanistan. I've been in the Army for almost 14 years as a communications guy. Just had my first muzzleloader given to me and I'm looking forward to killing my first deer this year, if I can find the time to get in the woods! It's hard between work, college, and a 2 year old :D Anyhow, I look forward to learning, now back to the shadows...

lurking...

Welcome! You've come to the right place. Ask away and a BIG thanks for serving our country!

Welcome. Glad to have you here and thank you for your service.

Welcome!
I am somewhat new here too joining in Oct.
This is a great site with a lot of knowledgable guys here
I think you will enjoy it
Also, thank you for your service to our Great Country. If not for people like yourself we would not be able to enjoy the freedoms we have!

Welcome to the Forum! Big Thanks for your Service to our great country too! :yeah:

Once you get started with your rifle, you just might not stop at one! This is quite the addiction. :D

Back