Hello from TN!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Felonious

Is not actually a felon
Supporting member
Reaction score
I'm from TN, have some kids, and am in my thirties. I'm interested in survival, preparedness, diy projects, and electronics, among other things.

Yesterday I bought my first muzzleloader, a CVA Optima V2 in .50. The break barrel design appealed to me for easy cleaning, and I like that parts seem to be readily available. I've shot it a few times and I REALLY like it. Muzzleloading is definitely one of my new fun things.

I have a neighbor who's really into hunting, and has been trying to convince me to go for a while. I guess muzzleloader season starts at the beginning of next month, so perfect timing.

Thank you guys for having me on this forum, I still have a LOT to learn about all this stuff, and I hope I can share some of my knowledge as well!

Welcome to the Forum! 🤠

I originally came for info on the CVA Optima V2 pistol. Got lots of good info, liked the Forum, and stuck around!

Lots of knowledgeable, helpful folks here. 👍

Also one on the most “polite” Forums on the ‘net!

I'm from TN, have some kids, and am in my thirties. I'm interested in survival, preparedness, diy projects, and electronics, among other things.

Yesterday I bought my first muzzleloader, a CVA Optima V2 in .50. The break barrel design appealed to me for easy cleaning, and I like that parts seem to be readily available. I've shot it a few times and I REALLY like it. Muzzleloading is definitely one of my new fun things.

I have a neighbor who's really into hunting, and has been trying to convince me to go for a while. I guess muzzleloader season starts at the beginning of next month, so perfect timing.

Thank you guys for having me on this forum, I still have a LOT to learn about all this stuff, and I hope I can share some of my knowledge as well!
Welcome!

Latest posts

Back