Kentucky Bruiser

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The rut in Kentucky has been on and off.Weather too warm , mother nature just not cooperating.
I've had some good deer on camera, unfortunately the neighbor shot one of the main one's I was after while working on a tractor. But an all day sit opening day brought an old warrior of a buck.I had pictures 2 days before of him and wasn't sure I would use my tag on him until I set my eyes on him.
Pictures do not do this deer justice. His bases are 8" and beams 25" and 26 3/8".
Not the 150 or bigger I was hoping for but a true trophy for sure!

Attachments

• 5712f618-.jpg
    5712f618-.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5196.jpg
    IMG_5196.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 1
  • 20231111_153047.jpg
    20231111_153047.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
Whoa! That's a tank. Nice work! Any idea of the weight on that critter? Congrats!

The rut in Kentucky has been on and off.Weather too warm , mother nature just not cooperating.
I've had some good deer on camera, unfortunately the neighbor shot one of the main one's I was after while working on a tractor. But an all day sit opening day brought an old warrior of a buck.I had pictures 2 days before of him and wasn't sure I would use my tag on him until I set my eyes on him.
Pictures do not do this deer justice. His bases are 8" and beams 25" and 26 3/8".
Congrats on a fine buck

That's a awesome buck. Wish I could get one!

Congratulations… beautiful deer.

Back