• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Knight Disc Extreme

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Knight Disc Extreme with fluted MHC barrel. FPJ bolt and breachplug. Bore is great. Minor “swirls” on stock that I tried to show in last picture - no idea what they are but noticed when taking pics.

Comes with Weaver bases. I prob have the sights somewhere and I’ll try to find them this weekend.

$400 plus shipping.

Attachments

• IMG_1952.jpeg
    IMG_1952.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1956.jpeg
    IMG_1956.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1953.jpeg
    IMG_1953.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1955.jpeg
    IMG_1955.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1957.jpeg
    IMG_1957.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 0
And what does that mean, master hunter cryogenic barrel? Thanks in advance!

Master Hunter is the model of the rifle. So it is a DISC Extreme Master Hunter with a Cryogenically treated barrel. You might need to look up a Knight Cryogenic barrel.

These pics may help a little bit.

The asking price is very good if the rifle is in good shape.

KnightComp.jpgMHC Flyer.jpgComposite MHC.jpg

Please post if the sights are available as well. In my state we must use open sights, no scopes allowed at this time.
Thanks!

I will look for sights tonight. 97.3% sure I have them.

Also have had a bunch of questions so am going to go with the first “I’ll take it” in this thread to make things fair and transparent.

I found the bag with sights. One of the “red” fiber optics is broken but I will replace the upper part of sight with a “green” one. I don’t have any others with “red” rear sight.

Attachments

• IMG_1986.jpeg
    IMG_1986.jpeg
    5.3 MB · Views: 0
Definitely a great deal if good shape. I paid a lot more for my LRH with the ER Shaw cryogenic barrel. Very accurate gun.

Greg

Hats off to Younghunter86!
The rifle is as described and is immaculate.
The transition was smooth despite the USPS losing the previously sent money order, thus delaying the sale for 2 weeks.
Mr. Younghunter86 is a real pleasure to deal with ... Thank-you

Latest posts

Back