• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Knight long range hunter.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rodderbeck

Reaction score
I've been trying to find a knight long range hunter for quite some time. If anyone knows where one is or wants to get rid of one, let me know. It doesn't matter what caliber.

I've been trying to find a knight long range hunter for quite some time. If anyone knows where one is or wants to get rid of one, let me know. It doesn't matter what caliber.
Smith auctions in Baldwin WI. Auction ends 7/24/23

I have one somewhere. Will see if I can find it
The barreled action I know where it is but I have to find the stock. If you are interested I will look and see If I have the stock to put it back in.

I have got a 50 caliber that’s like new inside & out. It’s an awesome shooter. I added the 209 bare primer conversion. I looked for a LRH for a long long time. I’m not using it but I don’t know that I want to sell it. I’ll have to think about it.
We can now use rifles during a muzzleloading season so right now it’s a tossup depending on where I hunt. 44 mag, 350 legend, or 450 bushmaster.

Greg

Attachments

• IMG_0660.jpeg
    IMG_0660.jpeg
    4.4 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_0657.jpeg
    IMG_0657.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 1
I have got a 50 caliber that’s like new inside & out. It’s an awesome shooter. I added the 209 bare primer conversion. I looked for a LRH for a long long time. I’m not using it but I don’t know that I want to sell it. I’ll have to think about it.
We can now use rifles during a muzzleloading season so right now it’s a tossup depending on where I hunt. 44 mag, 350 legend, or 450 bushmaster.

Greg
Dont give in to peer pressure Greg. Keep making smoke. Show them what you can do with a ML.

Dont give in to peer pressure Greg. Keep making smoke. Show them what you can do with a ML.
It would be very hard for me to part with this one quite possibly impossible. I can tell you that I have never enjoyed selling a gun.
But It’s always good to make somebody drool 🤤

Greg

Back