• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Knight Mountaineer barrel

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am at work now but can send pictures tonight. It is new/unused and I was looking to get $330 total for barrel. I paid 399 last fall and I have decided to just buy a ultralight if I sell this.

I have a bolt and breech plug for a mountaineer. I have an LK-93 54 I bought with a 85% barrel. Would the trigger and stock from the LK fit the mountaineer?????

I am not sure. I had to modify the stock on my old Disk extreme to get this to fit. I planned on buying a new thumb hole stock for it. I don’t like wooden stocks where I hunt. I wish Knight sold composite stock Moutaineers.

I am in the process of setting up a Colorado specific muzzleloader. I have a custom Arrowhead smokeless and a Knight Disk Extreme. I was going to set up the Mountaineer for Colorado. I did the math…about 650 more to get the Mountaineer set up for Colorado. For a little over 1K I can switch my Disk Extreme for CO and get a Ultralite .45 caliber for hunting around my home.

I have a bolt and breech plug for a mountaineer. I have an LK-93 54 I bought with a 85% barrel. Would the trigger and stock from the LK fit the mountaineer?????
The trigger will not - the sears are distinctly different contours between the Knight plunger and Knight disc bolt guns. The trigger will bolt in place, but won’t clear the bolt.

The stock can be made to fit but it’s going to be way nose heavy, as the LK-93 forearm is pretty short.

AH64guy ..... I'm not sure how my user name (rp10ml) got inserted to your post above which (snapbang) actually posted. I do not have anything for any Knight Rifles.

Huh - I didn’t know either, as I was quoting snapbang. Probably user error on my part - sorry.

Back