Look what T/C sent me.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
I really dont have much to say yet. :)

Triumph003.jpg

Triumph002-1.jpg

Triumph001-1.jpg

WOW!! that is beautiful. You better be careful if you set that down in the woods... :D

sabotloader said:
Grouse

OK - I'll take the bait - WHY? did TC send that to you????

Actually a broker for them sent it to me to do some testing with BH209 and some different bullets. I just happened to be at the right place at the right time.

The Talley one piece rings and bases and the Omega scope with BDC reticle are mine. I was suppost to get the all camo gun T/C does for Dicks, but he couldnt pull it off.

I'm hoping to get a discount on an Endeavor in 30-06. :wink: A NEF sidekick is in the works as well to try out the new plug that doesnt use the primer holder. I also have some 40cal bullets on the way from lehigh to test in the 45cal Disc Elite and also in a 50cal Disc Elite. That might just be the first bullet out of this Triumph as well. Three cans of BH209 gone in two weekends. :shock: Nothing is for free at the end of the day.

Couldn't you have got a BC. I think they look great. Although they could force me to shoot a pretty Triumph also.

Dave

Tom, obviously something must be different about this Triumph as opposed to the others you already have. I really don't understand what TC could have improved upon... the Speed breech was working perfectly with BH. Care to fill us in? :wink:

flint head said:
Tom, obviously something must be different about this Triumph as opposed to the others you already have.

I got word today to shut up. :lol: Anybody who know's me know's that aint happening. This is know different then the one's i got. I will give the gun back today or buy it, it doesnt matter to me. I hope Knight gives this gun a run for it's money. The Triumph is the best of the best right now for BH209 in my opinion.

Oh, no doubt about that... I think it will boil down to which brand you like better. I like me some knight, but I doubt that the Ultimate Slam is going to shoot any better or be easier to clean than the Triumph.

Wow! That is a good looking rig. I hope we get to see the results of the testing. Sharp rifle.

flint head said:
I doubt that the Ultimate Slam is going to shoot any better

My Knight Disc Elite will out shoot the Triumph with 777. Who wants to use 777 when you got BH209? Not me thats for sure.

Grizz said:
I hope we get to see the results of the testing.

They are looking for a variety of different loads with BH209. They dont want to see any with the SST"S and Shockwaves. I plan on using Lehigh bullets, DeadCenters, Harvester bullets, and one of my favorites Parker Ballistic Extremes.

gotta love being a crash test dummy sometimes:)

good looking rig!

love the all camo. 3 questions:

what kind of range rod is that?

is that a new hamer design?

what is on your clp bottle?

Thanks

b_vanfossen said:
love the all camo. 3 questions:

what kind of range rod is that?

is that a new hamer design?

what is on your clp bottle?

Thanks

The range rod is a Knight.

The hammer is the same.

Thats a pump for clp. I hate aerosol cans.

Back