Lookin for Blue Dot powder

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Powder Valley had the 4 lb jugs about 2 weeks ago and I saw some in a small shop last week. Otherwise it’s been scarce online.
Thanks brother, I've obviously already hit up all of the well known reputable places online looking for it. PV is out of stock currently. A 4lb jug would be awesome & prob last me the rest of my turkey hunting days.
The search continues....

Thanks brother, I've obviously already hit up all of the well known reputable places online looking for it. PV is out of stock currently. A 4lb jug would be awesome & prob last me the rest of my turkey hunting days.
The search continues....
My friend if you don't find any before i get moved to Alabama. I have about 1.5 lbs i will give you. You know i will get down n suck up couple of cold ones.

A few years ago I was looking for Blue Dot to use in duplex loads for my SML. After a couple of months of not finding Blue Dot, I posted on Craigslist that I was interested in trading powder pound for pound and listed what I was looking for along with what I was willing to trade. Within a week a guy responded and I traded a pound of H4895 for a pound of Blue Dot. He was looking to develop a reduced load for his twelve-year-old. I also traded .223 bullets for powder using Craigslist...

A few years ago I was looking for Blue Dot to use in duplex loads for my SML. After a couple of months of not finding Blue Dot, I posted on Craigslist that I was interested in trading powder pound for pound and listed what I was looking for along with what I was willing to trade. Within a week a guy responded and I traded a pound of H4895 for a pound of Blue Dot. He was looking to develop a reduced load for his twelve-year-old. I also traded .223 bullets for powder using Craigslist...
Thanks for your reply, I use to do a lot of business on CL, but when it got to the point where 99% of the ppl were POS scammers, I got all caught up in exposing them & doing whatever I could to screw with them. Its really terrible. Searching online for any powder, primers, bullets now is just flooded with scammer sites.

Both times I did this I met up with them at a local sporting goods store to make the exchange, and Blue Dot is one of the easiest powders to ID by sight (remember that I said 1:1 trade, so no cash). Can't legally ship powder anyway...

Agree about CL. I’ve gotten nothing but scammers and BS on there. They want to charge for most ads now, claiming it stops the scammers, doesn't seem to help.
Wow they want to charge for ad’s now to “ detour scammers “ ….seeeeriousssly. Is there anyone that actually believes that?
I did a little lookin into a comparable powder for Blue Dot. I did find some of that & it’s actually avail in a trusted online supplier.

I’ve been looking for Blue Dot for over a year and missed a few opportunities due not being able to camp out online 24/7, and I’ve pretty well given up and using Longshot instead.

Latest posts

Back