• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN Looking for a crossbow

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelheader323

Reaction score
With old age my father can no longer use his compound bow. Last season he was alright in the yard hitting the target prior to season starting but as the colder months came in his shoulder couldn’t do it any longer. So I’m looking to purchase or trade for a nice newer crossbow. Something compact for him to use in the blind, rope cocker/or crank preferred. I have a handful of muzzeloaders I’d be willing to put up for trade for the right crossbow.

Muzzleloaders include

omega x7 (there is some blemishes on the action from some harsh chemicals used by previous owner, great shooting rifle that I’d value at 500$

TC black diamond .50 cal blued
Barrel with black synthetic stock. Nothing fancy but it’s a tack driver with triple 7 loose powder and 250grain xtp bullets. I’d value it at 200$

I do come across a lot of stuff so if there is anytbing your interested in and you have something to put up for trade let me know. Thanks for looking

I don't have any to trade but wanted to say that if you don't get anyone here interested, you could check out Crossbow Nation. I'm a long time member over there, they have a market place section with lots of bows and accessories for sale. You might make a deal with someone.
Barnett Crossbows are pretty decent and they have a few models that aren't too expensive.
Excalibur has a new model out called the Air Mag. Nice little bow, not super fast but fast enough for any deer out to about 40 yards.

Steelheader you don't have to pay a fortune for a crossbow. I have a Centerpoint Sniper 370 that I bought new for under $300 about 5 years ago. I haven't had a bit of trouble with it and its deadly accurate. I killed at least 8 deer with it out to 45 yards. Its plenty fast but now they even have faster ones out there.

With old age my father can no longer use his compound bow. Last season he was alright in the yard hitting the target prior to season starting but as the colder months came in his shoulder couldn’t do it any longer. So I’m looking to purchase or trade for a nice newer crossbow. Something compact for him to use in the blind, rope cocker/or crank preferred. I have a handful of muzzeloaders I’d be willing to put up for trade for the right crossbow.

Muzzleloaders include

omega x7 (there is some blemishes on the action from some harsh chemicals used by previous owner, great shooting rifle that I’d value at 500$

TC black diamond .50 cal blued
Barrel with black synthetic stock. Nothing fancy but it’s a tack driver with triple 7 loose powder and 250grain xtp bullets. I’d value it at 200$

I do come across a lot of stuff so if there is anytbing your interested in and you have something to put up for trade let me know. Thanks for looking
I can't seem to PM you but if you'll PM me I have a near new Barnett crossbow and bolts I'd sell for $150 plus shipping if you haven't found any yet. It's taken 3 deer in 3 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back