Minox for me..

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doohan

Reaction score
Last month while at CVT I laid my eyes on a set of MINOX 10x42 binos on loan from the mighty FLEA. (Vernon Harrison ) 8)

Well, I was impressed at the glass for the approx. $300 Vern said he got them for.. They were way better than anything I own. Once I returned home from class, I began to research the brand and found what I believe is a fantastic deal on these binos..

http://www.swfa.com/p-6824-new-minox-bd ... cular.aspx

These are on back order and I hope to have them in the weeks to come.. I will keep you posted when I get my grubby fingers on them. 8) :lol:

I've always heard they were really good. Can't wait for you to get 'em! We'll compare in Texas!

I recently bought a Minox 8X33 HG bino. I have not hunted with them yet, but I have done some bird checking: so far, so good.

I get my stuff from Doug at cameralandny...jim

Just got my shipping confirmation today.

Should have them on MONDAY!! :lol:

You know...I had just about as soon have new optics as a new gun! Can't wait to hear what you think!

Any updates? I'm interested to hear how they worked out!

Yes, I have been compairing them to my Leupold Wind River Mesas and they are certainly superior in every way. At this point I am overy pleased to get these binos at the price I did...

I will get something up soon... I have been dragging my feet on this one.

I hope to post a full report soon but honestly need to wait until my October hunt in Kentucky when I can compair them side by side with Swarovski and Leica..

Latest posts

Back