Moderators and Prostaff

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
Be patience boys. Ever since that PB rape scam, I had to remove those due to the pictures being hosted on PB. It's going to be a long process getting all this mess cleaned up.

I suggest you email and go to PB facebook page and leave your feedback! And please, be sure to let your nasty side out. Im sure whom ever read my emails and posts today about this scam, were blushing after the first line.

FrontierGander said:
Be patience boys. Ever since that PB rape scam, I had to remove those due to the pictures being hosted on PB. It's going to be a long process getting all this mess cleaned up.

I suggest you email and go to PB facebook page and leave your feedback! And please, be sure to let your nasty side out. Im sure whom ever read my emails and posts today about this scam, were blushing after the first line.

Second time I tied into them, love giving money grabbers crap ... :afro: :thumbs up:

Well put in and extra word for me because I wouldnt even think about having a fakebook page much less giving that Liberal POS who owns fakebook the time of day. Al

I use facebook a lot for advertising this place. Its amazing the amount of views you get from it. It has its perks but you do pick up some trash along the way as with most social media places. Most of them however are good folks. The good ones are easy to tell on here as they stick around to pick on muley :lol:

FrontierGander said:
oh we all love his stubborn ass lol.

Amen, if you can stand the smell and his fits of rage @#$%^  :face: 

Other than that he does add color to the site ...... :roll:

Sharpsman said:
Burglars and rapist LOVE Facebook!!

So does that old man that's now lost in the mountains, with any luck a hunter will find him.
Come home Pete, Facebook and a few of us miss you ...  :Questuon:  don't know why ..... we do ... :slaps:

Cantankerous.
Obstreperous.
Irascible.
Obstinate.
Ornery.
Strepitous.
Repugnant.
Objectionable.
Insufferable.
Grumpy.

No, not muley, bear claw. 
Me.
Ron

RonC said:
Cantankerous.
Obstreperous.
Irascible.
Obstinate.
Ornery.
Strepitous.
Repugnant.
Objectionable.
Insufferable.
Grumpy.
Sounds like what my wife calls me most days.  :Hide:

patocazador said:
RonC said:
Cantankerous.
Obstreperous.
Irascible.
Obstinate.
Ornery.
Strepitous.
Repugnant.
Objectionable.
Insufferable.
Grumpy.
Sounds like what my wife calls me most days.  :Hide:
Boy, I'd take those any day rather than THE LOOK and that sad sigh.... :affraid:

RonC said:
Cantankerous.
Obstreperous.
Irascible.
Obstinate.
Ornery.
Strepitous.
Repugnant.
Objectionable.
Insufferable.
Grumpy.

No, not muley, bear claw.