My Wife let me use Her Mastercard.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
:shock: :shock: Boy was i shocked. I planned on getting a VX-2 OR checking into the eye relief with a Sightron when my Bushnell sold. I never ever expected to get this high Quality Scope. Thanks to Chuck Hill, it shipped yesterday. Thanks for finding this AWESOME deal for me.
http://www.midwayusa.com/eproductpage.e ... mid=614154

Hey Big6x6, the 225grn Barnes XPB bullets rounded the order off for me. :wink:

Rifleman said:
Nice let us know how you like the German reticle Tom.

I was Looking thru one tonight. I really like it. Some good range time, and some good and bad weather hunts should tell the tale for me. Leupold VariX-3's have been winners for me. The VX-3 should be even better.

One thing i did learn tonight was, a 30mm tube lets in more light then a 1" tube. Leupold no longer makes the 1" tube in this Scope. They make the scope in 3.5x10x50 with a 30mm tube. I'm glad the one i'm getting has a 1" tube. :)

Rifleman said:
What rifle are you gonna put it on?

That's a very good question. :? I think i have to many MuzzleLoaders here. 5 of them. I'm really thinking about getting rid of my Encore and getting a really good CF rifle. Maybe a 300wsm or something. :idea: My new Savage will be the best place for that scope for now. :)

I think you'll REALLY like that reticle! The heavy top post doesn't get in the way of whatever you're looking at. If I had my way, EVERY scope I have would have that reticle!

I think you made a FINE choice! :D

Good deal. Midway USA has been having some nice sales on optics lately.

Latest posts

Back