• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE NBF - White Tominator Ray Eye Edition For Sale

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Posting my never been fired White Tominator - Ray Eye Edition. Includes (50) shot cups from Doc White. I also believe it is equipped with the .665 turkey choke.

I called Doc and had him build this for me around 2017. At the time he told me he hadn’t built one in many years. This could be one of the last Tominators he made.

Anyways, I had plans to hunt Iowa turkeys with this but my cousin moved away and I never even got around to firing it. Never thought I would sell, but would like this to go to someone who will use it, no more “safe queens.” This gun is clean. I can provide any pics you need.

White muzzleloading has a new one listed at 900 and a blemished one at 800.

$675 takes it. You ship.

Attachments

• IMG_5137.jpeg
    IMG_5137.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 3
  • IMG_5133.jpeg
    IMG_5133.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5126.jpeg
    IMG_5126.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5134.jpeg
    IMG_5134.jpeg
    916.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5121.jpeg
    IMG_5121.jpeg
    332 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5119.jpeg
    IMG_5119.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5116.jpeg
    IMG_5116.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5117.jpeg
    IMG_5117.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5114.jpeg
    IMG_5114.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_5112.jpeg
    IMG_5112.jpeg
    733.9 KB · Views: 1
I’d be curious to see what the highest serial number is on these guns. Wonder how accurate the numbering system was?
As far as I know they only made 1,000 of the Ray Eye Tominator series.
Mine says RE 128 of 1,000.
Which I believe means Ray Eye number 128 of 1,000 made.
Mine is the grey laminate stock. I bought it in the late 90’s

Posting my never been fired White Tominator - Ray Eye Edition. Includes (50) shot cups from Doc White. I also believe it is equipped with the .665 turkey choke.

I called Doc and had him build this for me around 2017. At the time he told me he hadn’t built one in many years. This could be one of the last Tominators he made.

Anyways, I had plans to hunt Iowa turkeys with this but my cousin moved away and I never even got around to firing it. Never thought I would sell, but would like this to go to someone who will use it, no more “safe queens.” This gun is clean. I can provide any pics you need.

$675 takes it. You ship.
Interested. What's the best way to get hold of you? Thanks.

$675 takes it. You ship.
Interested, is this still available?

Back