Never let your certification Expire!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lsrpm

Reaction score
I moved to the city 13 years ago, married a pacifist/"animals are cute" lady, and sort of decided not to push the hunting idea.

after almost a decade, I am allowed to hunt once again and maintain harmony in the house. Score for last 2 years, with Crossbow Season 1 Zip, Season 2 Score (a nice big doe)

Now that I am getting back to firearms, I needed to reapply for a Possession and Acquisition License (used to have an F.A.C. but let it expire)

Never let your certification Expire!!!

it has taken over two months but I just checked the status of my application online and received the happy news

Current Status: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please

Now that Savage is definetly mine!

It takes that long to get a marriage license in Manitoba.....Gives a added time frame to buyer remorse.

It takes that long to get a marriage license in Manitoba.....Gives a added time frame to buyer remorse.

Glad I don't have to put up with that non-sense in this country! Especially for a Muzzleloader!!!!

its not totally bad. If you are into the sport, just keep your certificate current, and don't let it lapse, like I did.

lsrpm said:
I moved to the city 13 years ago, married a pacifist/"animals are cute" lady, and sort of decided not to push the hunting idea.

after almost a decade, I am allowed to hunt once again and maintain harmony in the house. Score for last 2 years, with Crossbow Season 1 Zip, Season 2 Score (a nice big doe)

Now that I am getting back to firearms, I needed to reapply for a Possession and Acquisition License (used to have an F.A.C. but let it expire)

Never let your certification Expire!!!

it has taken over two months but I just checked the status of my application online and received the happy news

Current Status: Your application has been processed and your licence has been issued. If you have not received your licence within 2 weeks please

Now that Savage is definetly mine!

Must admit that makes me glad that I live in the US. Don't even know what that permit is and I own many guns. The goverment doesn't know how many I have or when I aquire or get rid of one. As long as it is a legal gun, it is none of their business.

TX,

Our views on Powerbelts may differ, but our views on gun ownership obviously DON'T!!!

It used to take longer than that to get approved for a machinegun in the US. That has been somewhat corrected as of recent. Once they get their paws in the laws......

PowderKeg

Isrpm. My PAL expires this summer and my son's in April. I think we paid $50 or $60 5 years ago and it's now up to $80. Just found out that if we renew before they expire, it's FREE :D. Gov't getting deperate over their flawed legislation if they're willing to pass on 80 bucks :wink:

Latest posts

Back