New addition - Got lucky

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doohan

Reaction score
Today I stopped at Gander Mountain to take a look at a some hand guns. I brought along my Para c7.45 Companion LDA to see if I could fix the terrible tendency it had to FTE!!! ( might have been a magazine problem?? )

Anyhow, while I was there I spotted a Springfield MC Operator!!! I have been oogling this gun for sometime... I also am hearing that it is discontinued already! Anyhow, they had 2 of them. 1 NIB and the other a trade in. The used gun was bought and never shot then traded in on another purchase... It also had a tac light installed as well ...... both parts were brand spanking new and for about $300+ less than buying it all new..

Well, after talking with the sales guy for a bit and looking over about 5 much lower priced Springfield's and Para's ( I fought off the Kimber's .. I'll wait till they go back to the internal extractor ) I brought the new Operator home and traded off my Para Companion.. Man is this thing a tac driver!! Shot 60+ rounds tonight.. not a single failure!

100_0584.jpg

Tom,

It is very addictive! I have a PILE of brass in my back yard!

This gun had the BEST trigger out of the many I sampled today.

Chuck,

Thanks! That knife look familiar? :mrgreen: :yeah:

JJ don't keep fighting off the Kimbers, I bought one last year a I LOVE it. IMO best 1911 out there. :D VERY accurate too. :wink: VERY nice Springfield though. :D

Back