New Forum Member

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Old Elkaholic

Reaction score
Hello,

I have recently joined the forum.

Back in the mid 60's my only rifle was a black powder Hawken style gun. 45 cal. My dad wouldn't let me have a centerfire gun before I was a teenager.
He passed away before I was 13 so I never gor the modern gun until I left home for the service. After that I could get whatever I wanted. Sold the "old gun" for next to nothing and never looked back...... until now.
All these years later I've come back. It seems much has changed, but most must still be the same.

I have just ordered a CVA Optima in a package w scope. It seemed like an inexpensive way to get in. I will be posting some questions in the "New to muzzleloaders" forum.

I have one existing antique black powder squirrel rifle that was left to me by my mothers father. It dates back to the mid 1800's and is a pretty little thing.

I have been reading many of the posts in this forum and look forward to learning and relearning about muzzleloaders

:D :)

Glad you could make it :!: Sit back, kick off your shoes and pop open your favorite brewski and join in on the fun....... :!:

Hawgslayer......... :wink:

Latest posts

Back