New guy from NC

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PathfinderNC

Reaction score
Hi- just a quick hello from a new guy.
I’m more of a traditionalist with Muzzleloading but interested in what’s up on this side as well. Looking forward to learning and sharing stuff here.

Welcome from southeastern nc, this a great forum.
Welcome from Coastal NC, enjoy the forum
hello, my name is Jim, I’m an RSO at the Hollyshelter shooting range. Several weeks ago I had a customer come in and was shooting a flintlock. Was that you? We talked about maybe getting the club out shooting, I talked to my boss and there is a possibility that we could open the range in a closed day just for that type of shoot. Just a thought, have a great day.

Welcome from southeastern nc, this a great forum.

hello, my name is Jim, I’m an RSO at the Hollyshelter shooting range. Several weeks ago I had a customer come in and was shooting a flintlock. Was that you? We talked about maybe getting the club out shooting, I talked to my boss and there is a possibility that we could open the range in a closed day just for that type of shoot. Just a thought, have a great day.
Hi Jim no not me I think I was last there in April if you were working you may remember a blown barrel on a CVA Accura.

Welcome. I started traditional as well and thought…. Why not have both? Pick an in-line that shoots #11s and you’re set. Unless your a rock chipper.

Latest posts

Back