New SCOPE!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
Well....I just HAD to try one out!

2006rangepics%20317.jpg

I got this MONDAY...Played with it a little Monday and then some just now. So far I LIKE it! I had the VX-L and my Zeiss Diavari-Z 3-12X56 T* looking at the barn/tractor across the road. Compares very favorably to the Zeiss. I'm going to give it a go on the new ULA .50 coming in in a couple of weeks.

2006rangepics%20316.jpg

I got to look through one somebody had at the range. It did seem quite clear and bright, but I couldn't get over the fact that he had the thing canted by at least 10 degrees, used no lense protection/covers, used aluminum rings to mount it, and had it on a Marlin 336 .35 Remington using factory ammo, and was pleased when he had about a 6" circle of bullets surrounding the bullseye. Some people have more money than sense, I reckon.

Mountain Man said:
... Some people have more money than sense, I reckon.

That was in reference to the guy I met at the range, not any other owners of VX-L scopes, of course! :lol: I think most have the sense to match scope to rifle, rings, and ammo, and to take care of such an expensive scope. :wink:

Nice scope Chuck....

Is that the 50mm or the 56mm? It's gonna look great on your new Nula.

Can't wait for pics and full report.

That really looks great Chuck, I can't wait to fondle it! :lol:

Gonna look great on that ULA!

Is that the 50mm or the 56mm?

This one is a 50mm. I debated between this scope and the LPS...the VX-L is a 1 inch scope so that's the reason I picked it. It seems the VX-L has most of the featues found on the LPS too.. Melvin said the new ULA should be here in Athens, AL in about two weeks...

Back