new winchester apex .50cal

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlbenitez

Reaction score
any one has prior experience with the win apex .50 cal
what kind of accuracy at 100,200 yds, and what loads.bullets,powders.
please let me know .
thank you
joe

I have 4 T/C's, 1 Knight rolling block, and an Apex. Believe it or not, the Apex is my favorite and is equally as accurate as my rolling block. 90 gr of Black Mag 3 and a 338 gr Powerbelt. I just run a Williams peep sight on it.

PowderKeg

I have 4 T/C's, 1 Knight rolling block, and an Apex. Believe it or not, the Apex is my favorite and is equally as accurate as my rolling block. 90 gr of Black Mag 3 and a 338 gr Powerbelt. I just run a Williams peep sight on it.

PowderKeg
Which Williams peep sight can be used?

Thanks for the reply. At Williams: First, they're out of stock. Second, it says for CVA. Are there some specifics on my Winchester Apex that I can share that will say what sights (and I would want both) would work on it?

Thanks for the reply. At Williams: First, they're out of stock. Second, it says for CVA. Are there some specifics on my Winchester Apex that I can share that will say what sights (and I would want both) would work on it?
Sorry, i forgot to add that the Winchester Apex is a CVA Kodiak, made for Winchester. I think the Apex does have a nicer stock than the Kodiak version.
ps: i missed them being out of stock, sorry bout that as well.

Back