Ninering62

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Of course he is a good guy.. Not everyone gets a new fancy ML and has his buddies over for competition. Then burn lots of powder trying new loads etc. just having fun. All I have to do is sit in my recliner and think I was there. It sure saves me time and money. He may have to change his name to Tenring.
Awesome post my friend. Thank you, I wish you were here to have fun with us too.

Not so good at holding onto a fishing rod but slowly improving ....
Jayzuss....a guy gets his fishing pole yanked over the pier railing by a cpl Moby Dick-like fish just a cpl lil times & he never lives it down....guess I should be thanking you for leaving out how many dead chronys I got in the crawl space huh lol

Jayzuss....a guy gets his fishing pole yanked over the pier railing by a cpl Moby Dick-like fish just a cpl lil times & he never lives it down....guess I should be thanking you for leaving out how many dead chronys I got in the crawl space huh lol
Reminds me being up in lake Ontario with my buddy in his brand new boat. Had all the rods out, some flat lines and some down riggers. Now my buddy is a giant of a man. Something hit one od the downrigger rods as we were trolling. My buddy grabbed the rod and set the hook. Whatever was on the other end did not like that one bit and took off jerking the rod right out of his hand. That was like a $200+ outfit - gone!

Back