• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FOR SALE Omega

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another one FS on greybeards it's selling for $725.00 I don't know who told them there is gold in them there rifles I bought one looks to be the same as this one I bought but mine is in excellent shape and I paid $425.00 shipped

No I just got one looks brand new for $450 shipped only thing the recoil pad was messed up older recoil pads seem to get sticky I bought a new one Kick-Ez exact fit replacement the one FS for $750 is too much Unless you are in a hurry go for it but I would wait you just have to keep your eyes open

Last edited:
All the chatter just keeps bumping this to the top and its not fair to actual sellers here. Since its not for sale here i will lock the topic if it continues. And yes i deleted several posts because this area is for sales. Not to discuss the market value.

Back