One Shot-One Kill

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rifleman

Reaction score
Well guys today was the day at Raccoon. 24.7 lbs
Caught her on a 1oz jig with a white trailer off a planer board.
Sorry for the poor pics but my partner canceled and I had to fish alone.
Fish was released unharmed and swam away on her own power. Gotta make this a short post got plenty to do to get ready for tomorrow. Oh yeah, Water temp 58 degrees.

100_0405.jpg

100_0404.jpg

Man that is one nice white bass you could feed a lot of Chicagoan's on that one :lol:
Ken

Nice fish Rifleman. A big fish like that really makes the outing memorable.

Nice Rifleman!!!

:D You had a "Good Friday"!!!

I was going to go today for the spring White Perch run & a lil Catin down on upper Chesapeake but had to push trip to this coming Friday.

Nice fish Dwight :partyman: Congratulations... Are you waiting for a 30 pounder for the wall??

I dont know Jim, it will be a few years for our fish to grow but I think it will have to be over 35lbs before I put another on the wall.

Thanks Nugbuk!

Considering the size of your feet, that looks like a 10#'er to me! :shock:

How'd you do on Saturday?

Hopefully you'll learn some things next Monday!

Blue-Dot-37.5

Well Scott if a guy can't tell a fish story on the internet what is the world coming to. Did not catch any on Saturday, but had one blow up on a gill, I just messed up and jerked it away from him or I mighta had another one.

:lol:

Circle hooks and let them hook themselves! You got some, right? If not, I know who does.............

Blue-Dot-37.5

Ya mean those little trout hooks? :lol: I think I've got a few 12/0 and 16/0 hooks laying around. :shock:

I guess I'll just have to bring down my Saltwater tackle box and show you what real lures look like!

Blue-Dot-37.5

Blue-Dot-37.5 said:
Ya mean those little trout hooks? :lol: I think I've got a few 12/0 and 16/0 hooks laying around. :shock:

I guess I'll just have to bring down my Saltwater tackle box and show you what real lures look like!

Blue-Dot-37.5

Scott, those 12/0 & 16/0 sizes sound like big ole snapper turtle hooks!!!! :lol:

What a dandy. I bet that was a fun one to bring in... nice going.

Latest posts

Back