• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WITHDRAWN Prairie River Arms Bullpup muzzleloader.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

steve egan

Reaction score
Afternoon:
Looking to BUY a Prairie River Arms Bullpup muzzleloader.
Let me know if there is any interest in selling a Bullpup muzzleloader.

Steve

I soo have one in .50 cal with a wood stock that I would let go..nit wit has first go. If that doesn’t work let me know

They have a fast twist 1:28 but I have shot .490 ball with .15 patch 50 gr 3F ant I won a woods walk with it. They have long barrels for a short rifle. New they were close to $400.00. They are not in-lines. Probably the coolest muzzle loader ever made!
Nit Wit

I have one I would sell.
Nit Wit
Evening Nit Wit:
Sorry for the late reply but muzzleloader deer season is in here in Indiana.
My son told me recently about the Bullpup muzzleloaders and I posted my ad because I was going to try and buy one for him. I shared with him yesterday that I had posted the ad in this forum and he told me that if I was going to get him a muzzleloader he would rather have one of my Whites!!
I appreciate your reply and apologize for the outcome but it looks like I will be losing ( giving ) a White to my son. I will take the ad down. Thank you again for your offer.

Steve

I soo have one in .50 cal with a wood stock that I would let go..nit wit has first go. If that doesn’t work let me know
Evening Steelheader 323:
I sent the following message to Nit Wit.
" Sorry for the late reply but muzzleloader deer season is in here in Indiana.
My son told me recently about the Bullpup muzzleloaders and I posted my ad because I was going to try and buy one for him. I shared with him yesterday that I had posted the ad in this forum and he told me that if I was going to get him a muzzleloader he would rather have one of my Whites!! I appreciate your reply and apologize for the outcome but I will be losing ( giving ) a White to my son. I will take the ad down. Thank you again for your offer. "

Steve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back