Question on bases for TC Black Diamond

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JakeLeg

Reaction score
Well I decided to give my Black Diamond a Scope and try it again before I get a different gun.And since I've waited to the last minute I was wondering if anyone knows about TC Gorilla Grip Ring and base set they have at walmart. It said It fits the Omega and some others but didn't say anything about my Black Diamond will these bases fit? Thanks

/

It should,it's pretty much a universal set,and T/C uses the same spacing (at least on their inlines I have had) Ron

Jakeleg I am not so sure that the bases you mentioned will fit the black diamond. The Gorilla Grip are for Omega's, Encores, etc.

https://secure.tcarms.com/store/ind...15/prevaction/category/previd/33/prevstart/0/

These are for the black diamond and can be purchased at Fox Ridge Outfitters through Thompson Center. These are what I put on my Black Diamond XR a couple years ago. They have held perfect. Are steel construction, and weaver rings will mount in them.

Thats the ones I was going to order and never did and need them tomorrow. I'll go a head and order them and still shoot iron sights this weekend thanks.

THE GORILA WILL WORK THEY ARE UNIVERSAL
I HAVE THEM ON 2 DIFF ML AND THEY ARE PRETTY GOOD HAVE HAD NO PROBBLEMS WITH THEM AT ALL.

RON G.

Back