• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

michiganbowbender

Reaction score
These were all spoken for by one of the forum members way back in February but circumstances must have changed and he is no longer responding to my attempts to contact him so they are up for sale again.
Back row left to right. Approximately 30 TC CheapShots. Sabots for the CheapShots and then some. 50 Barnes Expanders TE-Z ,451 250gr bullets and sabots.
Nine 300gr Precision Dead Center Bullets with Sabots.
Front row, left to right. Three Lanes vials. 15 200gr TC Shockwaves with no Sabots. Approximately 130 Harvester EZ LOAD Sabots for 300gr or less 45cal bullets.
$100.00 tyd, paypal or money order.
DSC08555.JPG
DSC08556.JPG

I would be interested in the Barnes and Shockwaves if you are willing to separate.

Thanks for the interest but have no desire to split them now that I am out of muzzleloading, sorry.

Just my opinion. Who needs this amount of bullets? Different kinds to boot. Each time you switch you have to re sight? Do yourself a favor and list them separately and you will sell most of them. My 2 cents.

Ok....The availability of the Barnes bullets is non-existent so lets price the two packs of 24 and the partial pack of TC’s at $85.00 shipped in the lower 48, Or everything for $100.00. How’s that work for you even though I didn’t ask for your opinion ?

Last edited:
Back up for sale and will not divide, take it all as shown above for one price.
$100.00 tyd, no paypal fees to me or a money order also accepted..

Will ship by USPS Priority Mail and a tracking number and full contact information will be furnished.
Not getting notifications apparently so can also be reached at [email protected]

Man, I am interested in the Barnes bullets as that is what I already shoot out of my .50 but I already have all those other bullets with no intention of ever shooting them. I've been thinking about trying to get rid of some myself

Last call on this stuff, the thread will be permanently closed on Monday 11/15 whether sold or not..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back