RW's Excellent Article?

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tick

Reaction score
Thanks Randy for the outstanding article posted on your Web Site. The article I mentioning is called "Why We Dearly Need to Work Up Loads". I read time and again how someone is interested in what powder someone else is shooting. For the beginners with the Savage ML10II, this is a must read article. I should mention that there are numerous articles on the ML10II on his web site and all are down to earth and many readers would benefit from looking at his writings. If you haven't checked out his Web Site, please do!

Excellent Web site.

..............................................................Gerald........................../

I have found Randy to be a wealth of no BS information when it comes to the Savage!
Dave

grnhornet said:
I have found Randy to be a wealth of no BS information when it comes to the Savage!
Dave

I second that.....I know I've learned a lot from Randy over the years. He definately keeps you on your toes!

Thanks for the kind words, Tick.

Can anyone help Underclocked with a good gun-degreaser suitable for a Denali? :shock: I mean a really, really strong degreaser? Yikes! :shock: Enough stuff in there to open a Jiffy Lube. Anyway, the Great Underclocked should have enough stuff to keep the trunk hinges from scaring the deer away from his mechanical blind. Interesting gun-- for the life of me, I just can't understand why shoplifters are returning them :?: Shame on me, anyway-- I should know better than to mess with a man that isn't afraid of that much lubrication. Interesting tech support, though. That's all the messing around with Darth Clocked, the "dark Sith Lord of Graphics Mastery" that I dare do-- likely till next year, anyway. He's incessantly itinerant as well as functionally eloquent. :D

Anyway, thanks again Tick-- that's at least one good one in a row, so the drive for five is still alive. :huh?:

You're more than welcome Randy. I see a lot of very good articles on your Web site and there's a wealth of information especially for the new comers.

Thanks, Tick.

Now, I'm worried about Underclocked. His performance in "Team America: World Police" was terrific! Must have plumb tuckered him out.

When they used 5,000,000 beetles in "The Mummy, that isn't what bothered me. What I found depressing is that none of them were harmed in the making of it. :cry:

Back