Scouting camera questions

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphaburnt

Reaction score
The retail store Dicks has scouting cameras on sale and Ive been wanting one. The have Stealth Cam 35mm for 29.99 after rebate, Wildview .3 Megapixel digital for 49.98 after rebate and a Wildview 2.0 Megapixel digital for 89.98 after rebate. Im really looking at the cheaper ones, hoping to get 2 of them to set up in different locations and hate to spend too much in case it was to get stolen. Is .3 Megapixels fair or would I be better off with the 35mm?

Trail Cams

Definitely go digital. I'd go for the 2 MP because it probably has the time and date stamped on it. I wish that I'd went that route. I got a .3 MP Wildview, and it takes great pictures, but I would like to know when.

Oh, yeah. Go ahed and spring for a memory card. Without it, when the batteries go down, you lose the pictures.
flint-doe018.jpg
[/img]

Dont waste your money on any model Stealth cam. I dont know how that company stays in business. I know of at least 12 people who returned them because they were junk. I have heard of over 50. I threw mine away.

Back