• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD SOLD CVA Accura/ Bergara Stainless Fluted .50

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

shiner200gr

Reaction score
This rifle was put together by Muzzleloaders LLC and CVA as a replacement for a rifle that I had problems with. It has 5 breech plugs, allowing about any configuration (BH 209, Shotgun primers, Musket, etc.). It has a 3-9 muzzleloader scope and has a rail/receiver peep, as well as factory iron sights. CVA sling, and canvas CVA soft case. I have a lot of specialty sabots and quality bullets that I will throw in for whatever the cost of shipping is. Price is $500.00 plus shipping. Send PM if interested.

Attachments

• IMG_3826.jpg
    IMG_3826.jpg
    160.9 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3828.jpg
    IMG_3828.jpg
    168.9 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_3831.jpg
    IMG_3831.jpg
    169.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3832.jpg
    IMG_3832.jpg
    148.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3833.jpg
    IMG_3833.jpg
    164.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_3834.jpg
    IMG_3834.jpg
    174.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
I see that the ad remains unchanged. I found the "edit" tab, but it seems to be a dead end??

Well, I hate to admit it, I really do. I just turned 80, and I might as well face it, my big game hunting days are over, I have hunted from the Kalahari Desert to the shores of Baranoff Island, but I'm crippled up now and about the best I can do is shoot rimfire matches with my cronies. Even that takes money haha.

Well, I hate to admit it, I really do. I just turned 80, and I might as well face it, my big game hunting days are over, I have hunted from the Kalahari Desert to the shores of Baranoff Island, but I'm crippled up now and about the best I can do is shoot rimfire matches with my cronies. Even that takes money haha.
I guess this aging process just sneaks up on a person and one day you do not feel a spry as you did yesterday. I am sorry to hear this as its another hunter not in the ranks anymore. We have to have numbers to outnumber the people who are trying to take advantage of our way of life. If there is anything i can do to help you out give me a shout….

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back