Still looking at Texas Whitetail for 2006...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

big6x6

Reaction score
I'm still going back to the same place I hunted whitetail close to Roscoe, TX. Kristel is going with me and we're driving! I don't know of a better place ANYWHERE with this good of a chance of scoring a nice buck! For me to be a return hunter says it all. If any of you are interested, you need to really start thinking about it! GREAT hunt.. Send me a PM if interested...

Hunt is all READY sold out...of course I have two places! :D

big6x6 said:
I'm still going back to the same place I hunted whitetail close to Roscoe, TX. Kristel is going with me and we're driving! I don't know of a better place ANYWHERE with this good of a chance of scoring a nice buck! For me to be a return hunter says it all. If any of you are interested, you need to really start thinking about it! GREAT hunt.. Send me a PM if interested...

You referring to going back as in soon or 06-07 season?

You referring to going back as in soon or 06-07 season?

I going back November 2006! :D I TRIED to get some of these guys to go but they wouldn't... :cry: This was SUCH a great place! This is only the second time in my LIFE I have returned to the same hunt!

Latest posts

Back