Storage Tubes Update

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lane

Supporter
Supporting member
Reaction score
OK Guys,

I've processed all the orders that had stacked up from the past 7days :shock: :D

Thanks for being so understanding, while I was taking care of some family matters :)

If anyone was waiting till I got back, well go ahead and git your request to me by PM, or email me at: [email protected]

Remember, see what you want on my ebay site by searching under: BlackHorn 209 Ready , but DON'T order from there, PM, or email me at: [email protected] and I can save you a few bucks :wink: 8)

I have both sizes now 5ml-(Holds 110g) and the regular 10 ml-(Holds 150g) :)
Forum members only pay .34 cents a tube, any combination/amount of Long and Short Tubes, and shipping is Free! :wink:

Hey Lane,

Underclocked indicated that the tubes he ordered fit a shotgun shell case. Do you know if those would be your 5ml or 10ml tubes?

Ben

I'm sure it was the 5ml/ Short size. But you could take some of the 10ml size to you favorite sporting goods store and see if they would fit into some of those shell holder boxes in the reloaders department :wink:

As a side note:

I'll takes some to Cabela's and do just that! And I'll post which ones/brands of shell holder's will work :wink: 8)

OK, This one below, works only for the Short/5ml Tubes--Holds 110gV to the very top of the Tube :wink:

IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2477.jpg

IMG_2478.jpg

No, it was the 7ml tubes shown at http://www.eandkscientific.com/product. ... ctid=16265 .

Those are slightly different from the ones that Lane sells as his have the v-shaped interior bottom. I believe the ones Lane sells (10ml) would pour more accurately. It's all good.

It's easy to see why it is much more practical for one guy to order by the 1000s and then send lesser amounts to other individuals. Lane is doing a nice thing by providing the tubes at very reasonable prices. I've spent enough time counting tubes and caps, packaging, and mailing tubes out to know that Lane is only doing what he does for the benefit of others (and maybe gets his tubes for less :D ).

Oh, by the way, I invented tubes. :wink:

benamen said:
Hey Lane,

Underclocked indicated that the tubes he ordered fit a shotgun shell case. Do you know if those would be your 5ml or 10ml tubes?

Ben

I have some UC Vials. They fit nice and tight in a 20 ga shotgun shell case, and have more room for your fingers in a 12 ga shotgun shell case.

20 ga case.
038-1.jpg

Back