Swarovski's new Laser guides

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom, the link JJ gave you are the same ones I use, but I got mine at Wal-Mart. I think they are the Crooked Horn jobs, and I think they went a little less than $20.00. Absolutely worth every last cent. I like to wear them on the outside of my jacket. I don't set foot in the woods without my binos, and those straps make it that much better!

Super 91 said:
Tom, the link JJ gave you are the same ones I use, but I got mine at Wal-Mart. I think they are the Crooked Horn jobs, and I think they went a little less than $20.00. Absolutely worth every last cent. I like to wear them on the outside of my jacket. I don't set foot in the woods without my binos, and those straps make it that much better!

Thanks Bob. Can you use those straps with heavy clothes on? I mean like Bulky winter coats.

Yep! They are fully adjustable so you can wear them over just about anything. And the best thing about them is they don't slow you down when you need to climb a tree quickly!!! :lol: :lol: :wink:

I have both the swarovski's are a bit brighter and seam to be better at free hand ranging at longer distances. than the lecia, i low light i give edge to swarovski i will get to ring them out fully in august in colorado on elk!

Latest posts

Back