TC Endeavor ???

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hulions

Reaction score
Is the Endeavor a totally seperate gun from the Pro-Hunter or will the endeavor barrel fit on the pro-hunter? I have a pro-hunter but I don't have the Muzzleloader barrel for it yet. I was just wondering.

It is basically an 'improved' Pro Hunter that includes the Speed Breach like the Triumph and some 'improved' stock recoil dampners. I believe it is a muzzleloader only because of the breach and a much more expensive rifle when compared to the Pro Hunter. I have not seen just the barrels for these yet.

http://www.tcarms.com/firearms/encoreEndeavor.php

Curtis

believe it is a muzzleloader only because of the breach and a much more expensive rifle when compared to the Pro Hunter. I have not seen just the barrels for these yet.

Much more expensive, I like that, I thought my lovely wifw was gonna ;launch when I told her what I had in that Pro. I like to hear more expensive!

I have a new 2008 TC catalog (#35) with a suggested retail price list. Item # 4750 is a 28 inch stainless Endeavor barrel in .50 cal that has a price of $491.15. An Endeavor Realtree AP Camo with a stainless barrel is $1072.25 (item # 5724). The same rifle in black composite (item #5722) is priced at $1005.90.

I hope this answers your question.

Curtis

ednehling

Tell him by another one! That is around the Pro Hunter costs.

They are compatable with the plane jane Encore. You can get just the barrels. The speed breech takes up about 2" of usable barrel length.

Now that I know I can get just the barrel, what dou you guys think of the gun. How is accuracy. Am I right to think that it is just the encore version of the Triumph? If thats the case then it should shoot great right? I have heard some outstanding reports on the Triumph but I really like the looks of the Endeavor. Let me know what you guys think.

Hulions

W/ the endeavor you will never have one gun. You will many guns on one platform. Triumph is great affordable but BP only. I went w/ Pro for expandibility.

I already have the Pro-Hunter but i was think of getting a blackpowder barrel for it. Glad to know I will not have to buy the whole gun. Any reports on it???????

Back