Texas Lady Killed by Wild Hogs

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A lady caretaker of a disabled couple exited her automobile at their residence in the dark. Lady was attacked and killed by wild hogs in that residential area.

"ANAHUAC, Texas (KTRK) -- Authorities confirm an attack by wild hogs caused the death of a woman whose body was found in the front yard of an Anahuac home Sunday.

Chambers County Sheriff Brian Hawthorne said in a press conference Monday afternoon the Jefferson County medical examiner's office formally ruled the cause of death as "exsanguination due to feral hog assault.""

https://abc13.com/woman-died-from-wild-hog-attack-chambers-co-sheriff-confirms/5716849/

That would be one Hell of a bad way to go. Thats a bad part of Texas for having large herds of hogs .

No kidding! I guess my friend was serious when we were on a steep slope hunting pigs in California years ago and a boar passed on a trail about 30 yards above us and he told me not to shoot because he didn't want that boar rolling down on us. Nasty. Concealed carry sidearm and a headlamp may have helped her. what a shame.

Back