Texas May Allow Warfarin (Rat Poison) as Hog Bait

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

patocazador

Reaction score
KAPUT Feral Hog Lure is a lethal bait being considered as a remedy to the hog problem.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/fearing-feral-hog-apocalypse-texas-announces-drastic-measures/?ftag=YHF4eb9d17&yptr=yahoo

93df341d5ece14e13ac0f8b22f6717bf

This is stupid! Everything will get into it, not just hogs.

Throwing food down the drain really pisses me off. Such a huge wealth of a food source just to be poisoned off.

If hogs are such a problem, maybe TX should make it mandatory for ranchers to let hunters onto their property for hog removal. Along with TX ridding the exotic hog fee they charge.

Many of those big time Texas ranchers lease their land  to hunters.  The hunters set up lots of feeders that attract wild hogs:  Then most hunters refuse to shoot hogs.  

You can trap wild hogs or feed wild hogs, you can't do both.   i've stopped feeding and raising hogs that get trap shy.   Got a bunch of snares coming in the mail.

I don't know where you got that most hunters in Texas refuse to shoot hogs .Its a year round thing down here in South Texas . We shoot tons of them .Ive got night vision on 1 of my AR's spend many a night setting in a blind shooting them .

I don't know where you got that most hunters in Texas refuse to shoot hogs
 Should have said:  Most deer hunters refuse to shoot hogs.  That's a fact.   They don't want to miss a chance at the big buck.  

Bubba and his crowd are still releasing wild hogs.    Few days ago i caught three 100 pound Poland China pigs in a trap.   They had recently been released.   i've caught hogs in  my traps with  rings in their noses.   Hogs with rings in their noses will not survive long in the wild.

Latest posts

Back