The new & much improved shooting bench

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Until this past sunday, my very hucklebuck excuse for a shootin bench was simply my sawhorses with the old concrete pad from an AC unit on it with a bent up folding metal chair on a half-rotted pallet.
Decay & his brother came over to help build a good one. It was a joy spending the day with them & a real treasure working with them both. I've got the skills & tools to build anything I could ever want, just not the health & motivation any longer to do it alone. By the time we got done, we were all shot in the hind parts & hurting, & they had to leave for their 2.5hr drive back where Decay's stayin while down here. So we didn't get a chance to make any smoke, hopefully, they can make it back for some shooting before Decay's brother heads back home. I'd love to spend another day with them both.
The bench is about 4'wide x 5' long with 2' or so seating space with 18' of elbow rest. Its on old oak 4x4's set 2' deep in concrete, it doesn't budge even when tryin to move it. The concrete pad is now a very solid floor. Decay gave me his permission to post these in MML to share with the class.
. View attachment 20289View attachment 20290View attachment 20291

Looks nice. Thanks for sharing

Latest posts

Back