Things being what they are...

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The incoming administration will be the most hostile in history to gun rights. Happily , muzzleloaders have been under the radar for along time , but I doubt that will remain the case espicially regarding powder.My Omega Z5 and my Black Diamond XR are already my primary hunting rifles and my Hawken sparkchucker has Penn's flinter season covered. Just a thought, buy muzzleloaders that offer the most versatility in ignition systems and ammunition as we may well find ourselves scrounging so we can shoot. Casting bullets/balls , salvaging 209's from shot shells and small rifle/pistol primers from cartridges and pistol bullets from handgun rounds.Sabots will be tricky... If you think this is crazy, remember during WW2 they were making .22 and 6mm bullet jackets from spent .22 rimfire cases . I do think that the inline muzzleloader with multiple ignition capabilities ( # 11's , muskets, 209's) gives us the best chance to keep shooting. I'm not an alarmist, but I am a realist...Remember, call your senators and congressmen and hold their feet to the fire. Our rights are ours to lose.No battle is too small.

I for one truely believe that this new Pres.Is going to be the worst thing that has ever happen to this Country.Not to just gun owners.But every liveing soul in the USA. :( :( :(

Latest posts

Back