Trophy room pics...lets see 'em.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhino Hunter

Reaction score
I would imagine with some of the high caliber hunters sneaking around this website that there might be a few nice trophy rooms that have been assembled over the years.

How about if you trophy room owners share a few pics with us.

Looking forward to seeing them. I thank you in advance. :D

Rhino Hunter

Hello...anybody???

Everyone must be too busy hunting to post. I'll post one of mine for now.

Rhino Hunter

DSCF2106_Medium_.JPG

Rhino Hunter

That is a really fine collection of mounts... They really do look good.. Congrats on the collection...

I really do not have ant to show like that - that You can not even believe howm racks I left in the woods when I was youger - heck you can't eat and I certainly could not afford any kind of mount. Today I still just take pictures and call it goot!

Here is a pic of the last elk rack - brought it out because I could 4-wheel it out...

P1010018.jpg

Here is a Turkey layout from this spring...

MikesTurkey005.jpg

Oh and the cow from last December...

CompositCowElk.jpg

Sabotloader,

WOW!!! What an elk...I would hope that he makes it onto a wall somewhere.

Here's one of my elk...

Picture_029_Small_.jpg

Rhino Hunter

Nice racks guys! Here is my trophy room:

racks.jpg

I am not into taxidermy. Personally, I feel it's a waste of $. I can buy a new gun, scope, ammo, gear, etc for the cost of a mount and it will help me get more critters, or be worth something in the future. I take pics of my critters and have the racks in a box. I do have one whitetail mounted though. The landowner said if I did not mount it I need not bother coming back. It was a great place to hunt, so I honored his request.

mount.jpg

AJ,

I love your trophy room..LOL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I also have a plastic tub similar to yours in my basement. The mounted whitetails are obviously five of my best.

The one whitetail that you did mount is a HOG! Very nice.

The nice thing about money is that we all can spend it any way we want. So...to each his own. Some spend it on guns, some on taxidermy...there's a lot worse things in this world that it could be spent on.

Take care,

Rhino Hunter

Rhino Hunter

That is an impressive animal - so now you know why we left those in the woods in the old days... packing the meat out on you back was enough - didn't need to do thatwith the horns also...

Here are a few I've gotten on 30 acres within the last 5 years. The 2 on the wall were with a bow, the one in my right hand was with a handgun (41 mag), the one in my left was with a ML. Not pictured is another 10pt with a ML.

2003-2006seasons3.jpg
[/img]

PICT0581.jpg

PICT0582.jpg

Remember boys I'm in SC...where the deer are little and smart. But we do have some turkey birds... ofcourse they are pretty darn smart also!

PICT0583.jpg

PICT0584.jpg

But I have talked a couple of fairly nice deer into giving up... the four point on the left was my first deer with the bow,,, I'm as proud of him as any I've killed. I killed bow the tens with the bow also... :)

PICT0585.jpg

I've got plenty of room left on my walls... I'm just waiting on an invite from some of you guys in elk, bear, or big deer country... :wink:

Latest posts

Back