• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Modern Muzzleloader and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WANTED/ISO Underhammer rifle wanted.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello all. Looking for an underhammer rifle. Would consider an action, barreled action, parts, etc. I like the Billinghurst, but open to what you have. I also have a number of guns for possible trade as well. Please let me know what you have. Many thanks!

Please be careful about "pm only" responses to your ISO. Scammers will often only offer in private messages. Since you are quite new i wanted to give you a heads up and suggest you let one of the admins know if you get a fishy private message.

Welcome from Maine.
I like underhammers and have used mine on deer, bobcats and even squirrels. I bought mine nearly 60 years ago but have now retired it. They are spooky accurate, simple and efficient. I recommend them highly; mine is .45 with gain twist rifling.

PICT0387-1.jpg

Thanks, 11th Corps, Numrich Arms no longer makes them but they can be built from parts; but that, of course, is the one way to get one. Maybe someone knows of them being produced by some outfit or other.

Latest posts

Back