Venisoneatr got some vittles!!!!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VENISONEATR

Reaction score
What a perfect morning for bow hunting!!! It was 23 Deg. F at 0500 when I pulled down the driveway at our hunting lease. Some mornings you just have that feeling that the day is going to be a success. There was a very light and steady wind after I settled into my climbing stand. I had 3 scent bombs out and was really having a good time watching natures morning splendor unwrap itself as the sun began to rise. At 0710 the first deer of the day came in quickly. He was doing the lip curl and licking his nose as he angled towards my perch. He passed quartering away at 10 yds and I let the Beeman camo hunter fly. The Snyper 2 blade 100 gr. double lunged and he dropped 30 yds from the stand. My old Matthews MQ1 did the job!!! He's not my biggest but I sure am happy :D

DSC02592Medium.jpg

DSC02596Medium.jpg

DSC02601Medium.jpg

DSC02590Medium.jpg

WAY to Go Jimmy! UR the MAN! First you steal Nugs moose now you shoot a deer with your bow! :lol:

Way to go JIMMY! :yeah:

Vennisoneatr gets some vennison :lol: 8) :lol: 8)

Hey man, you carry that log around in your backpack er what?

Nice buck. I'd be thrilled to get a shot at one like that with my bow.

Mike

Congrats

That is a really nice deer, biggest or not, especially if you harvested him with a bow. I would be thrilled to kill something like that with a bow.

Thanks guys!!! I ate his tenderloins tonight and boy let me tell you what. You cannot beat a 1.5 yr. old corn fed whitetail for table fare :wink: 8)

Awesome hunt.....anything with a bow is a trophy in my books and this is now exception :partyman:

Back