Wanted/(Found)

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tar-12

Reaction score
Buddy is wanting NIB Sav.stainless,lam. Eveybody seems to be out.Any help?RW has got one on the way for him.Thanks

It says that they don't, but if you notice, they've got one that says stainless/synthetic for $466, and another one that says stainless/synthetic for $527. I suspect that the latter one is actually supposed to be listed as laminate. You're supposed to call them to order anyway, so I'd ask them about it.

Wink's Sporting Goods has 'em, at least they did a week ago when he sold me mine.

Wink's Sporting Goods
12122A Carol Lane
Princess Anne, MD 21853
410-621-0400 Store
410-651-1861 Fax
www.winkssportinggoods.com

doggzoe said:
I'm thinking the one for $527 is the 10ml II package deal with the scope. But like MM said they are only a call away.

Don
It is.

I've had my order in with RW since late December. I'm so anxious I can't hardly sit still. A grown man shouldn't be acting like this :?

bummer!

And to think... I have 3 locked away in my gunsafe! :shock: 8)

...... Lord, I appologize! that was mean! :oops:

Wolf_River_Mike said:
I've had my order in with RW since late December. I'm so anxious I can't hardly sit still. A grown man shouldn't be acting like this :?

If you are in Moscow, you will be able to "sit still" Saturday or Monday. :wink:

Randy Wakeman wrote:

If you are in Moscow, you will be able to "sit still" Saturday or Monday.

yoohoooo!!! :mrgreen:

doggzoe said:
I'm thinking the one for $527 is the 10ml II package deal with the scope. But like MM said they are only a call away.

Don
What kind of scope?
What else come in the package deal?
THanks
ziton

3x9x40 is all it says on the Savage Arms web site . No brand given.

Tar
Have you tried looking up dealers on the Savage Arms site? Might get lucky and find one thats got what your looking for.

Don

What kind of scope?
What else come in the package deal?

Comes with a Simmons 8 point 3 X 9 X 40 scope with rings and bases.

Scope comes mounted and bore sighted.

The package includes a sling and no sights on the gun.

Latest posts

Back