WARNING! Lyman RECALL!

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
dus7zc10.jpg

Probably, they "voluntarily" issued a recall before they were required to do so. Crappy company, crappy quality control and crappy service.

Crap! My serial number is one of the bad ones. How long are they going to take to get me a new one? I was getting ready to start shooting it in March.

I wonder if I can talk them into just sending me a new barrel?

What i'm worried about is they run out of guns to send out. They never have a big stock and all the ones they had are no good.

I have little hope they'll have a gun or barrel when I call. I just checked Muzzle-Loader and MidSouth for Lyman guns and they don't have one in any model. Those are the two biggest dealers for Lyman and if they have none it must mean Lyman is out.

I can call in 20 min. We'll see, but if they say they have no stock i'm beyond pissed off.

Groan.....they moved the CS hours up an hour. Just for today.  :slaps:

Well, my biggest fear came true. At least two months before they get the barrels in. They have no guns at all. They told me absolutely don't shoot it.

I'm so mad I could chew nails right now.

Thanks for the post....Your concern for the safety of all is a value you cannot value....

Hilljack

Latest posts

Back