Was going to shoot my Hawken shotgun

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

exMember

Reaction score
But of course, its snowing like hell right now!

Always happens when I want to do something fun!

On the other hand, it will do the plot good, especially the chickory I tilled into the plot about 4 days ago. If it snows a few inches, that will really soak in good and give those seeds a jump start.

Weather has the animals moving around too. Took the jeep for mail today and on the way back, had to slow down for 4 deer crossing the road.

I've got the shot gun loaded with 80gr JSG SP and 1 1/8oz <a href='/tags/7' rel='nofollow' title='See all tagged subjects with: #7'>#7</a> 1/2 shot. I mainly just want to get out and play with powder charges and find whats best.

What's with the new love affair with Shockey Gold? You've been using it in everything lately. Did they quit selling black powder in Colorado?

no they still sell plenty. Ive used a ton of APP in the past. Just clean and simple. I have to drive 2 hours one way for goex. One day when I can afford 10lbs of goex i'll order that too. Or more.

Latest posts

Back