When you thought you heard it all

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When he says, "prostitution," the other guys reaction is priceless. I'm sure he's thinking, "this guy is off his meds."
That is what I noticed. I think "the other guy" was hoping a seat to his left would open up so he could move away from the mayor.
But I hear the Mayor resigned. So he did some good for his community after all.

I lived there for years… now about 30 min from there.
Many Odd thinking indaviduals in that Snooty Town.

Well, the critters we're referring to can develop some big thighs. I don't think 8"ers would offer much as far as a foothold goes. Maybe the tens would let them up to the knees so they've have head clearence.

Well, the critters we're referring to can develop some big thighs. I don't think 8"ers would offer much as far as a foothold goes. Maybe the tens would let them up to the knees so they've have head clearence.

:roll::roll::roll:You're a bad man. lol

I used to work with a midget. She worked in the office, and when she would sit in a chair there was quite a bit of space between the floor and her feet. She was a great person, and was married to one of the same stature.
She took a job transfer, and I helped them pack up and move. When it was time for me to leave she climbed up on a table to give me a hug.
She changed my perspective on lots of things in life. Until she came along I thought midgets were made to shoot out of cannons at the circus.

Back