White .50 cal on gunbroker

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That one has been there repeatedly.

I've got a lead on two more Whites for sale. One is a regular 97 in .451, the other another .504 UMag. I'll just post how the info was given to me and anyone interested can take it from there:

"the 451 has the #11 breech plug and a 209 con kit for it. also has mounts and rings- looks like warne or another good brand. I bought the gun and never shot it. Nice clean gun. The umag has the 11 plug and musket plug. There is a set of bases on it dont what brand. I bought this from a guy on dwbs and it has a screw broke off in one of the rear site holes. I have a box of bullshops bullets-465s that will go with the 451. I cant do the pics but I will stand by what I sell if the buyer doesnt like it when he gets it then I will pay for the shipping back to me. I would take 325 plus shipping for each"

I do know that he has had neither rifle for very long. Serious inquiries email to Kerry kgagnonATalphacomm.net

UC: I am at my son's in Oregon and cannot get my favorites list so I cannot access DWB site. Can you post the access info here?? Sure miss the sincere and totally honest talk from that site.

MLKeith said:
UC: I am at my son's in Oregon and cannot get my favorites list so I cannot access DWB site. Can you post the access info here?? Sure miss the sincere and totally honest talk from that site.
Cancel the request. I figured out how to get my favorites list after a couple of hours on the tube.

Back