CAUTION!!! - This is an open forum. The views and/or practices expressed herein are NOT APPROVED by ModernMuzzleloader.com and may be inaccurate and/or unsafe. Therefore, all information and advice provided by the participants of this forum should be considered with extreme caution and verified prior to implementation. For correct muzzleloading procedures please refer to your Owner’s Manual or contact the respective manufacturer.

What going on with "cast boolits"?

For posting about anything going on in the sporting world.

Moderator: Senior Moderators

wolfer
Veteran
Veteran
Location: In the woods, on the waters or watching the fields!

What going on with "cast boolits"?

Postby wolfer » Sun May 21, 2017 4:39 pm

Went to the cast boolits site which I visit daily as I cast boolits and fishing gear. There was no connectivity to the site and I tried several different ways to get access. Does anyone have any insight into what is happening? Thanks, W
extinction is the rule, survival the exception.
apply the rule, be the exception!

MOLON LABE

wolfer
Veteran
Veteran

Re: What going on with "cast boolits"?

Postby wolfer » Sun May 21, 2017 5:47 pm

OH yeah, finally got on and they have a notice posted! CLOSED FOR UPGRADE That's a relief. Guess they'll be running open soon. W

MOLON LABE

wolfer
Veteran
Veteran

Postby wolfer » Tue May 23, 2017 12:36 am

It's back up and running.

MOLON LABE

bubba.50

Postby bubba.50 » Sun Jul 02, 2017 2:51 pm

castboolits is and always has been one of my favorite sites. but along with the "upgrade" the new owner has kind of a 'Napoleon complex' and a few of the mods are becomin' 'impressed with their own importance'.
-------"HEY BABY, WANNA SEE MY KITE?"------- 8)
------------------Ben Franklin---------------------

ma says we can't date no more...............but we can still be cousins! :twisted:

Idaholewis
Veteran
Veteran

Postby Idaholewis » Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:21 am

I was 54bore on Castboolits. The whole deal that recently went down with me on Castboolits REALLY bothers me, i put a LOT into that forum, and I really enjoyed the place, I was honest as i am in every day life and i got banned for it? I called out a LIAR and proved just how Pathetic the guy really is, and i end up getting banned for it? He was permanently banned as well, but why me? I do miss the forum, but definitely NOT the Micro Management that goes on there with their 'Super Moderators' The first year i was on that forum i was asked by a Mod if i was Marketing, or selling a product??? I replied with No, what is it that you think i am trying to Market/sell? I went back and read every post i had written to try and decipher what this guy was talking about? I could not find anything that would imply me trying to sell or Market anything? I have been told by a few of my friends that CB is NOT what it use to be.
“Only accurate rifles are interesting” Col. Townsend Whelen

Return to “News & Current Events”