Closing day hunt prayer request

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

guitarpicva

Reaction score
Some friends and I will be hunting on closing day here in VA tomorrow. We are dedicating the hunt to Hunters for the Hungry. If you are a praying person, I'd appreciate prayers for favor so we can feed some people in need.

HFH is in dire need of meat this year as donations of game into the program have been lower than expected and requests for help have been of course higher than expected.

Expecting great things in FAITH!

Not much of a religious or prayer person, but I will send thoughts your way and wish you and your party the best of luck. HFH is a great program, and one that I wish would get promoted more. Not only for the people it feeds, but to show the rest of the non-hunters (and anti-hunters) the good hunters actually do.

Emrah

Prayers offered up for you guys. May you have a good day and may the Lord provide from His bounty to help feed the hungry.

Prays from here too. May the good Lord watch and keep you all safe and bless you with a fruitful hunt for a great cause.

Back