First deer

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

air_rn

Reaction score
Man it has been busy. Have not posted in a while but could not assnon posting my sons very first deer. A button buck for a button buck. Shot him with a knight 45 wolverine I purchased off of here. Used 65 grains of powder pushing a 285gr buffalo bullet. Did the trick. Proud papa! Trying to post a pick now. Stand by

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

9e1b4e2aa81f899ea1861f395f946044.jpg

That little buck will be good eating!

Were you in a tree stand or in a blind?

In a elevated blind. Roland is only 10. He has a hard time sitting still. Helped hide his movement!

Congrads to the Young man on his first Deer and Congrads to Papa too! :yeah: :applause: Great job to both of you!

Congratulations to the young man. That is one fine eating venison. I really used to like shooting a button buck because they are fork tender. Nice shooting.

Congratulations to the both of you! Seeing that picture brought back memories when my son and three grandsons shot their first deer.

Congratulations & thanks for bringing another hunter into the fold! His smile says it all.

air_rn said:
In a elevated blind. Roland is only 10. He has a hard time sitting still. Helped hide his movement!

Congratulations to Roland for a dandy first deer.

Also, I'm 41 and I still have a hard time sitting still in my stand, so no detraction from Roland. :D

Thank you for all the congrats. I have shown everyone to him. He smiles just like the day he took him. We did take the hide and brain taneed it together. He now has a nice soft hair on rug on his wall. Right above his bed. Figured that would be a memory and an art he won't forget. Everyone have a safe and productive season!

Latest posts

Back