3200 elite Q.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spitpatch

Reaction score
The other day I went to purchase a Bushnell 3200 Elite. I looked at about a half dozen of the same model and noticed they appeared of different construction. Some were what appeared to be of one piece construction with their turrets, while others appeared to have turrets glued (for lack of the proper term) to the tube. I am puzzeled by this and wonder why and if it makes any difference. Can anyone help me with this question? spit :D

Spitpatch said:
The other day I went to purchase a Bushnell 3200 Elite. I looked at about a half dozen of the same model and noticed they appeared of different construction. Some were what appeared to be of one piece construction with their turrets, while others appeared to have turrets glued (for lack of the proper term) to the tube. I am puzzeled by this and wonder why and if it makes any difference. Can anyone help me with this question? spit :D

The "adjustment housing" is bonded (glued) to the tube on all of them, to the best of my knowledge.

I just looked at mine and its adjustment housing is bonded to tube.

Back