A great way to keep things organized and SAFE.

Modern Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Modern Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grouse

LIFETIME SUPPORTER
Supporting member
Reaction score
I bought this label machine several months ago at Wal-Mart. It cost around $25.00 bucks. It has been well worth the money. As you can see below, i can label my different powders and really keep things organized. I use it for everything. http://global.dymo.com/enUS/Products/LetraTag.html

920babcc.jpg

Are those vial containers of some sort? Did they come with vials? Where did you get them?

Mountain Man said:
Are those vial containers of some sort? Did they come with vials? Where did you get them?

They sure are. I believe i got the containers from Wal-mart. And the vials from RW. It's a 12 Gauge shotgun shell holder.

1d6aca5f.jpg

That's really good info Grouse! I have to get a couple of those 12ga boxes.

I think a label machine would be quite handy, if I see one at wally world I might just buy me one.

I was storing mine in a similar fashion last year, except I also wrote the grain charge load on top of each vial with a marker.

I used a red marker for smokeless loads and a black marker for 777 loads. With the vials looking the same I was very worried that something would get mixed up and my son would dump a load of smokeless in his Knight.

I removed that fear this year by purchasing another Savage for him to use and retired the Knights.

The marker easily wipes off of the vial lids when you change loads.

Kim

Latest posts

Back